Blofields is a stylish and generous double with a view of the Loke* it is named after, as well as a view of the garden. The room is decorated with contemporary art and is furnished with modern classic, upcycled and restored antique furniture.
It houses a super-kingsize double bed, high thread count cotton bed linen, a vanity unit, plenty of wardrobe space, TV and DVD player. The room has a dedicated luxury bathroom across the hallway with a roll-topped bath, cotton towels, cotton bath robes and separate shower stall. Nobody else has access to this bathroom. There are blackout blinds for a good night’s sleep and there is free WiFi.
Amenities: Super-Kingsize bed with hand-sprung mattress; quality cotton bed linen (200+ thread count); dedicated bathroom, bath, separate shower; tea + coffee + mineral water; TV and Free WiFi.
* Loke is Norfolk dialect for lane.
1 Sept to 19 Dec 2017 / 27 Dec to 31 Mar 2018
• WEEKEND RATE (including Bank Holidays): £115 per night inclusive of breakfast
• ROOM RATE (SUN TO THURS): £105 per night inclusive of breakfast based on a min of 2 nights
• FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY: We charge £125 inclusive of breakfast
• We can also provide a guest Z-BED in this room for a child for an extra £40 per night
1 April 2018 to 31 August 2018
• WEEKEND RATE (including Bank Holidays): £125 per night inclusive of breakfast.
Please note that we only take bookings for a minimum two night stay.
• ROOM RATE (SUN TO THURS): £115 per night including breakfast based on a min of 2 nights
• FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY (week days only): We charge £135 inclusive of breakfast
• We can also provide a guest Z-BED in this room for a child for an extra £45 per night
Use the form below and we will send a confirmation of your booking along with details of payment arrangements. Let us know if you have any specific dietary needs such as gluten/wheat free bread, vegetarian or dairy intolerant etc and we will make sure your breakfast needs are met, wherever possible.